Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Some people

You know, I just had a realization that I have not known (intimately) too many homosexuals throughout my short period in life.

Though curiously, my first encounter with a (closet?) homosexuals was about ten or so years ago, when I know of this one classmate who wrote about how he's always thinking of this one other guy (who is also a classmate).


I made this point to mention on those homosexuals who went on with their life quietly, without causing an uproar ala those celebrities (I'm sure you could think of a few). I don't exactly claim myself totally open on this subject, but I'm somewhat curious what goes on in their life:

When did they came to realize this? Were they open about it? If so, was the rejection severe? Did the fact was disclosed to family members?

'cause lets be honest, no matter how open a society is, these guys (and gals) get to be the subject of jokes and laughing stock among the straights.

This is not meant to incite an uproar; I'm merely pondering on it, is all.

1 comment:

  1. How many of them make up the world population? Each of these people have their own unique story to tell.

    ReplyDelete