Friday, November 25, 2011

Post... whatever

I play on the word, heh


1) I wonder if anyone else ever had those excitement level building up for a certain something (can be a person, an object, an event, or whatever), only to later revert back to the old mundane everyday live, looking forward for the next chance to break free, to... make a difference in everyday's life, if you wanna call it that.

Maybe it's those little things which really makes me happy. Then again, something is bound to be seized from all those 'mundane' days. Little things, isn't it...

I don't really know what I'm talking there.


2) Not feeling up for some coherent writing here (well, that doesn't really matter), or the other place (also doesn't really matter, although I am somewhat forcing myself to do some [coherent] writing there, least my mind dulls and slips into stagnancy), and when I do write, they tend to be these kind of writing (here and there).

Anyway, got some sort of creativity spark going on, so expect something to be up there.


1 comment: