Saturday, March 24, 2012

Why?

You know what, everyone keeps lumping together the desirable trait that is desirable for the more introverted persons among us, as being assertive.

As in, 'be more assertive!'.

Yeah?

I don't know. Been plagued with the so-called problem for a long time. They say I need to change. I followed it to a certain extent. Then I found out that I hate people. I revert to my more introverted self. The cycle repeats itself.

Why is that? Are my insecurities and disgust with a lot of what people usually do the reason why I'm still trapped in my introversion? Or am I just trying too hard to change myself, hence the backlash came as a result of trying something new? Just how rigid and/or adaptive I am really?

I don't know. But I'm not feeling too good looking where this is all heading too.

Something need to change. I'm working on it. The Holden Caulfield is still there inside my head, and he's still learning to make sense of the people around him.

In observation, I analyze
All the aspects of humanity that I despise

No comments:

Post a Comment