Monday, October 10, 2011

Out of Makai

Greetings fellow netizens.

You might know me on another blog where I write mostly on whatever comes into mind, along with some other stuff like reviews, comments, rants and whatnot. Here, I'll be posting on other things that comes into mind, but yet are too disorganized or chaotic to warrant a proper post. Treat this place as the sacrificial ground of the passengers from the Train of Thought.

(suddenly, overdramatic and nonsense, whatever)


So why the name Out of Makai?

When pondering on setting up this, I was actually thinking of Fight Club and Tyler Durden and his whole philosophy, and before I knew it, I was looking around at some picture off the beloved Youkai Christ. There's not much significance behind the choosing of the name really (though I could go on a tangent and say how the release of Byakuren out of Makai after being sealed is almost a comparison with Christ, but that's not true; I ain't that deep yo); I just need a name to tie this down with the monk.

Although, I was initially going for The New Millenium Youkai Christ, but I thought that one is quite obvious and somewhat a blatant ripoff (have a brofist for those who know where the name came from).

Probably the future posts would be more unorganized than this one. Also, it won't be as picture heavy as the other one I think. Also, depending on my mood, it could be a whole spamming, or the posts would have very large interval between them. We shall see.


Fuck yeah Stratiotes

1 comment:

  1. Nice place you got here. As always I look forward to your future postings ^^

    Intriguing name/origin. I like it.

    >have a brofist for those who know where the name came from.

    I had to Google it, but can I have one anyway?

    ReplyDelete