Sunday, March 10, 2013

Changes, Part III

The next moment you lament how some - or most people really - have move on, to a point where you can't keep up with them; where there's no chemistry; where you just don't get them; where things aren't the same.

Probably the same is being said about you.

We are all ever changing. People don't get the changes - they either reject or accept it.

I feel myself changing everyday, and I feel everyone around me change. Is that a reflection of my own change, or are the changes in me a reflection of the changes that is taking place?

My sanity, pride, intergrity is what I should protect in the face of these... changes. For my own sake.

For either the rejection or acceptance from others, these values are mine, and only mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment