Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Music

Sometimes when I'm feeling in the mood of reminiscing, to think about all the things I've done, could have done, and didn't do.

I realized it's all in the present. You're living in the present. You can't go back to the past anymore.

Everyone's looking to the future - unless if you're dead, where it doesn't make a damn difference.

So learn from the past. Look forward to the future. Live the present.

It's somewhat comforting to know that unlike life, music is there for you to rewind, play, forward, loop, add, delete, shuffle. Revisit old records. Find unexpected gems. Play repeatedly. Create your own...


3 AM, and I've just read this post. Felt like throwing some rambling of my own.

Ah,  with this playing in the background...

1 comment:

  1. Mm, nice points. That's the magic of music, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete